Top Party Destinations in Australia
Jun 10, 2021 / Category : destination
Who doesn’t love parties? Partying with friends or families always brings pleasurable and joyous moments in life. Whether it’s a big Friday feast or Sunday brunch, every excuse is acceptable when it comes to having a fun time.
Undoubtedly, Australia is an attractive country with stunning natural beauty, amazing food, and splendid culture. Adding to its warm hospitality, Australia knows how to throw a top-notch party and the whole world knows it. Whether you have a free weekend or are already on vacation, partying in Australia is one experience you shouldn't miss.
Whether it's a club, pub, lounge, summer beach party, or just a small get-together with loved ones. There are ample places to have a party in Australia.
Unquestionably, sometimes having several options for partying is overwhelming. It leaves you with the question, where to party in Australia. Fret not, we’ve got you covered on this.
So, let’s get your hands on the top 8 party places in Australia. Make sure you do check out the list below to have a blast on your party night.
- Brisbane:A perfect bachelor party destination for brides and grooms. Obviously, you don’t want to bore yourself on the last night of your unmarried life. From gaming today partying, from go-karting to clay bird shooting, Brisbane is the best place to party in Australia. Additionally, there are several exotic clubs filled with fun adult activities, which won’t let you forget the night ever. Lastly, don’t forget to party here at Fortitude Valley, The Foundry, and The MET.
- Sydney: Booze, food, music, and whatnot, Sydney has it all. Well, Sydney is one of the best party destinations in Australia. The nightlife here hits you differently as you enjoy the best party of your life here. With a myriad of entertainment venues, partying on a private cruise over Sydney Harbour is an all-time favorite. Also, if you plan to go pub-hopping, you can explore places like 77, Goros, The Cliff Dive, and Soda Factory. All these places will spoil you with the fun choices they offer.
- Adelaide: From where shall we start naming party places in Adelaide. This city is beaming with true party-vibe with destinations like Proof Bar, Bar Torino, Zhivago, and the list is never-ending. If you are troubled by the thought of where to party in Australia, then definitely Adelaide is the place to be. The charm of nightlife, the music, liveliness in the atmosphere, and the hunger for booze don't drop until sunrise. So, without wondering, just get ready as we gave you the big reason for a party.
- Gold Coast: Are you a big beach party lover? Then you may end your search of finding the best places to have a party in Australia with Gold Coast. From dusk to dawn, regardless of the day of the week, you will be blown away by the celebrations here. People from around the world visit here to party at one of the many high-beat nightclubs. Make your peace with these top five first: Elsewhere, The Avenue, Love Nightlife, The Bedroom and Sin City. Of course, you definitely don’t want to miss the wild entertainment, coz when you are on Gold Coast, you just PARTY.
- Melbourne: Being the most attractive city, find the unending choices of party places in Australia. This city is meant to offer entertainment and charm to party lovers. Everything is heart-throbbing here. Whether you want to celebrate your birthday, bachelorette, and wedding dinner or just want to have some fun, you got it. The following places will definitely touch your heart and lift your mood with their upbeat ambience. Boilermaker House, Cumulus Up, 1806, and Bar Ampere, trust me you will have an out-of-the-world experience.
- Perth: If you are looking for the best party destinations in Australia, you can’t get luckier than Perth. Ample epic entertainment hubs like Rooftops and waterfront bars are suitable for every mood. If you want something relaxing, then outdoor cinemas are perfect to enjoy a movie with ice cream. From classy bars to breezy nightclubs, there is no dearth of entertainment for explorers to enjoy after-party hours. To indulge in a memorable partying experience, make sure you visit Bar 138, Mint, and Universal Bar.
- Hobart: Still not sure about the best place to party in Australia? Worry not, Hobart is the epitome of thrilling dances, dining, and wine tasting experiences. In Hobart, people enjoy eventful evenings, dancing over electrifying beats and grooving to the lively music of popular bands. Until they pass out, the party goes on. How exciting does that sound? Sonny, Jack Greene, The Story Bar, and Superstar Karaoke are great places to explore. Since you have so many choices, try different things and enjoy to the fullest.
- Cairns: Lastly, this is the favorite party place for backpackers in the whole of Australia. Cairns fascinates backpackers with unique adventures like snorkeling, scuba diving, parasailing, and a lot more. Apart from these, there are several jolly pubs and descent clubs for boozing, dancing, and eating. The wilderness of this place is well appreciated amongst the backpackers. So if you are a first-time backpacker then you know where to head with your bag.
If you are a party animal, then you should check out the above places to satiate your party hunger. Every weekend brings you a chance to embrace your wild side and party hard to unwind from stress.
So don't waste your precious free time by just sitting at home and procrastinating about partying someday. Trust me, life is too short to not be enjoyed. Don’t miss the chance of getting drunk and cherishing these moments for a lifetime.
Travelling is always fun and magical. Travelers check out different places in the day and chill out in the evening. That’s what is called a real vacation. Well, traveling to a new city or country is always challenging. However, not anymore. With the options of numerous travel agencies out there in the market, you can get the best-ever holiday deals without crashing your budget.