Enjoy Nine Must Visit Attractions for Tourism in New South Wales
Sep 15, 2021 / Category : destination
Who doesn’t love a vacation? Vacation in a new city, place, or country is always a rejuvenating experience for everyone. The world is home to many mesmerizing and adventurous destinations. If you have a “THING” for holidaying then this article is totally meant for you.
Australia is one of the most gorgeous lands on Earth. From sandy beaches to large mountains, from stretched coastlines to exotic nightlife, you name it, you got it here.
Is New South Wales in Australia included in your bucket list? Well, if yes, then we’ve got you covered with the list of dream holiday destinations for a splendid experience. New South Wales tourism is quite popular and fascinating amongst vacationers. People love spending their holidays in the paradise of Australia.
- Sydney Opera House: Amongst many New South Wales tourist attractions, Opera House in Sydney is the most-visited tourist spot. Whosoever visits Sydney, is guaranteed to witness the impressive architecture and extravagant shows here. One-of-a-kind artistic performances like ballet, dance performances and Operas perform to entertain an audience of around 1500. Also, if you are into musical arts, then there are three different sized theatres in the Sydney Opera. Here, you will be entertained by enthralling screenplays, films, stage plays and petite musical acts.
- Hunter Valley: Undoubtedly, there is no limit to wandering the amazing tourist places in NSW, but Hunter Valley adds a little charm to your holiday. The oldest wine region of the country is the home of many world-famous wines. Here, you can experience the true essence of 150 wineries and cellar doors. From hop-on, hop-off bus facility to a helicopter ride, from horse carriages to city winery travel tours, you can just go for it. Also, do not forget to get spoiled with spa care here, which is extraordinary.
- Byron Bay: I’m sure you will be thrilled to enjoy the unique experience of kayaking with dolphins and whales. It is counted amongst the best attractions in NSW, where you can actually paddle your kayak alongside turtles, whales and friendly dolphins. In addition to this, you can relax and soak on the beach, enjoy the closeness with the seawater and have the famous Tim Tams. Impress your SC, Insta and FB fans with its gorgeous views and scintillating picturesque landscape. The best time to have the ultimate fun on the trip is from May to November.
- Port Stephens: Perhaps you are overwhelmed by having plenty of options for beach holiday destinations in NSW but we can help you out. Ditch every place and head straight towards the north of New Castle, where Port Stephens is waiting for you. This place is renowned for having 26 stunning beaches and numerous sheltered bays. Whether you want to do some swimming, snorkelling, or kayaking, this place will not disappoint you. When it comes to holidaying with kids, it's an ideal destination to watch whales and dolphins.
- Art Gallery NSW: Are you an admirer of Art and love learning about the hidden gems in the art galleries throughout the world? Then in this museum of New South Wales, you will experience the true beauty of the contemporary and classic collection of Australian arts. Here, you can hire guided tours and front desk helpers are also accessible to answer any questions. Do not ditch this escapade at Australia’s foremost cultural institution if you are touring in Sydney.
- Billabong Zoo Koala & Wildlife Park: This New South Wales Zoo has everything when it comes to enjoying the real thunder of the zoo and striking wildlife. Get the chance to connect with nature and enjoy your time with beautiful animals. Visitors enjoy feeding, patting and holding the animals such as snow leopards, koalas and red pandas. Further, you can spend time with over eighty species of mammals, reptiles, birds, cheetahs and meerkats.
- Potoroo Palace: Marimbula is amongst the popular New South Wales points of interest. If you are visiting Marimbula, then do pay your visit to Potoroo Palace. It is an astonishing place to enjoy the intimacy with nature and create beautiful memories with wild animals. Since this place is quite popular, it is advisable to make your bookings in advance. Also, if you want to encounter the true animal experience, paying a few bucks extra won’t hurt your bank balance. Mini-train guided tours are recommended for your best experience.
- Mutton Bird Island: When vacationing in Australia, make sure to cover Coffs Harbour. Though there are several tourist attractions in New South Wales, Mutton Bird Island in CH will satiate your tourist appetite. This island is full of unseen seabirds and they make their nests. And I’m sure you definitely would not want to miss the fun of learning the extensive stories of Mutton Bird Island. Surprisingly, this place is the easiest accessible place in NSW to watch the bird’s nest up close. Plan your visit during autumn or spring.
- Shelly Beach: If you are wondering where to spend your next beach holiday then Moruya would be your go-to place. It is one of the famous NSW beach holiday destinations in Australia where you cannot miss the popular Shelly Beach. A perfect spot situated at the mouth of the Moruya river is suitable for swimmers, surfers and fish catchers. With your family, you can have a beautiful picnic and spend some quality time away from the city's hustle and bustle. After having fun at the beach, you can have fun at the South coast’s best markets in Moruya.
We are sure that now you have ample options to discover New South Wales. With the above list of the most attractive places, you can create the best-ever holiday itinerary for your trip.
Why go through the trouble of booking a holiday on your own? You can simply get in touch with the best holiday planners online. These companies provide top-notch services and make sure that you cover New South Wales attractions without breaking your budget.